National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an Australian Government scheme designed to support people with a significant or permanent disability.
BrightSky Australia has been a registered provider for NDIS participants since 2013, since the NDIS trial in the Newcastle-Hunter region. For the past ten years, BrightSky has remained closely involved with the NDIS and has supported tens of thousands of participants.
BrightSky Australia is a Registered NDIS Provider that supplies specialised healthcare products to participants in all Australian states and territories. BrightSky Australia is also a preferred provider on the NDIS Continence Provider List.
Using NDIS funding with BrightSky
Participants can use NDIS funding to purchase items including:
- continence products including pads, pull-ups, catheters, bed and chair protectors and washable continence underwear
- nutritional products including supplements, enteral feeds, pumps, feeding tubes and accessories
- wound care products including dressings, cleansers, pressure care and limb protection to prevent and support pressure injuries
- skin care products including cleansers, creams and disinfectants as an important part of continence care and pressure area prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gloves, wipes, disinfectants and sanitiser.
BrightSky is happy to help with products and options for NDIS participants. This includes help with how to use Consumables funding, and providing quotes and information to support planning and assessments.
Contact our Customer Support team on:
Email – email@example.com
Phone- 1300 88 66 01
If you need information about applying for NDIS funding, or the planning process, Forward Ability Support has developed a range of resources that will help. You can access these resources here.
For more information about the NDIS, visit the NDIS website.