The BrightSky webstore uses industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Our SSL enables up to 256-bit encryption and assures online visitors that confidential information and transactions cannot be viewed, intercepted or altered.
Our online store is hosted in Australia and is fully Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant – for more information visit: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/pci_security/
If you are concerned about submitting your personal information and credit card details over the phone you can place your order via our secure website, www.brightsky.com.au, or by advising our Customer Support team that you would like your call recording paused whilst you provide those details.
BrightSky Australia complies with the National Privacy Principles (NPP) established under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2001. As part of our commitment to your privacy we:
- Collect, maintain and use only personal information about you which is necessary to conduct our product supply services and direct marketing activities.
Do not use or disclose personal information we collect for any purpose other than the purposes for which it was provided
- May use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with direct marketing material. You may request not to receive that information by contacting BrightSky Australia. We will respect your request.
- Will keep the information we hold about you secure and up-to-date. Personal information about you is stored on secure computers or in controlled facilities.
- Provide you with access to all the records we hold about you either by providing you with copies of the information you request or allow you to personally inspect your records.
- Will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold about you is kept accurate. If you believe, and you can establish the information we hold about you is not correct, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information.